All Things Connemara
At All Things Connemara which primarily is a shop based in Clifden the capital of Connemara the central point of the Wild Atlantic Way, they bring together local Crafts, Artisan Products and Activities which showcase and promote Connemara’s beautiful heritage and community.
1. Products – Goods sourced or branded in Connemara from Crafts to Textiles and incorporating an on-line shopping site.
2. Taste – Highlighting our rich source of local foods from Seafood to Plate.
3. Businesses – An Informative listing of businesses, organisations and associations key to Connemara. via www.connemara.net
4. www.clifdenbikeshop.ie – Making cycling accessible and less strenuous to all the public with the hire of pedal assisted electric bikes and regular bikes.
5. Events – We are an informative point for all activities and events in the community
“Bringing together Products, Services and Activities in Connemara, Incorporating a hub for promoting community events of a social cultural and environmental background. Inspiring and focusing on the public and its communities to discover our precious and beautiful heritage”.
Chonamara le Chéil