Julia Dunin is a professional photographer with a creative approach to commercial and editorial photography. Her main area of expertise is advertising photography with a focus on portrait and food. Julia is based in Galway, Ireland but often travels worldwide for various photography projects.
Julia is 32 years old and was born in Warsaw. At the age of 20, she started a career as a professional photographer while working in Agora S.A- biggest publishing house in Poland. Commercial & Editorial photography has become her speciality when she moved to Galway in 2011. She is now working full time as a photographer and specializes in commercial photography, food, lifestyle & creative product photography as well as editorial photography for magazines. Her name has become synonymous with vibrant colours that uses light and emotions to create strong and engaging images for web & social media, advertising and corporate communications. Becoming one of the most recognizable food photographers on the West of Ireland, Julia’s portfolio consists of projects with top chefs and hotels as well as multiple publications in press. Creative portraiture is still a big part of her work and personal projects.
– Commercial Photography
– Food Photography for Restaurants, Hotels and Food Producers
– Product Photography for Brands & Designers
– Beauty & Fashion Photography
– Editorial Photography: Magazines, Publications, Social Media and Web
– Creative Portraiture: People, Fashion, Lifestyle & Headshots
– Photography lectures, Workshops and Classes.